Wednesday, October 16, 2013

How would you survive a Zombie Horde?

While watching this new episode of the Walking Dead it got me wondering as to how I would survive in that kind of world?  People that I have talked to all tell me their plans for what they would do.  Some say they would hold out in their houses while others say they would take off to the wilderness.  Movies as well as television have tried to tackle the subject but it would be impossible to predict unless it happened.  I am not saying that something like this could actually happen.  If something like this did then I would be generally surprised.

Have many of you ever thought what you would do if placed inside a situation like the Walking Dead?  Where would you go? Who would you include in your group?  Who would be in charge of your group?

No comments:

Post a Comment